(4756 Reviews) Shop at Walmart
Jump to Walmart Black Friday Deals
Thanksgiving 2019: Opens 6 p.m.
Black Friday 2019: Staying open from Thanksgiving until local close
Walmart is the most anticipated Black Friday ad every year – and for a good reason. With a variety of mind-blowing deals and discounts both online and in stores, it’s your one-stop shop for the Biggest Shopping Day of the Year.
Walmart is famous for offering Black Friday deals and doorbusters that make customers line up outside of the stores hours – and sometimes even days – before the shopping extravaganza. In 2019 it’s even offering a pre-shopping party that started at 4 p.m. (with coffee and cookies for shoppers).
Best Walmart Black Friday 2019 deals
- onn. 50″ Class 4K Roku Smart TV for $148
- Philips 65″ Class 4K Android Smart TV for $278
- $300 eGift Card on iPhone 11, 11 Pro or 11 Pro Max
- $450 eGiftCard on Galaxy S10, S10+ or Note10
- iRobot 670 Wi-Fi Vacuum for $197
- Instant Pot 6 Qt. Vortex Air Fryer for $49
- Instant Pot 6 Qt. Duo for $49
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case for $129
- Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS) – 38 mm for $129
Top Walmart Black Friday Deals
KitchenAid Mixers Starting at $199
Compare on Amazon or Walmart
Cheaper Than Black Friday HDTVs + Free 2 Day Shipping
Compare on Amazon or Walmart
$19 LOL Surprise Bubbly Surprise w/ Doll & Pet
Up to 50% off Home Favorites feat. The Pioneer Woman
2018 Top Toy! – $29 Fingerlings HUGS Interactive Baby Monkey Pet
2018 Top Toy! – $49 Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Car
2018 Top Toy! – $49 New Bright RC 1:10 Scale RC Trail Buster
Shop at Walmart
Not only does the retailer deliver incredible Black Friday savings, it also offers amazing pre-Black Friday events as well as deep discounts during Cyber Week.
The number of people who visit Walmart stores for Black Friday is unbelievable. In fact, during a four hour period on Thanksgiving night in 2014, Walmart saw 22 million shoppers in their stores. That’s more than the number of people who visit Disneyland in one year! Walmart online shopping is equally popular on Black Friday, with the store always appearing in the list of the top five most popular online shopping destinations for the Biggest Shopping Day of the Year. Check out our Black Friday Guide for more interesting stats on the year’s biggest shopping extravaganza!
So, what are all of these customers buying? Although electronics are always a crowd favorite, shoppers are actually picking up a wide variety of products and gifts, from TVs, to gaming consoles, to toys.
Walmart Price Matching
Since 2010, Walmart has been a leader in price matching. Here’s a look at the basics of Walmart price matching:
- Walmart will not Price Match Thanksgiving Day through Cyber Monday.
- The price match item must be in-stock on the online retailer’s website and at Walmart.com when the price match is requested.
- The item must be sold and fulfilled by specific online retailers or by Walmart.com.